Sunday, January 10, 2010

Recap

7th Lesson
8January2010
Report Submission!


The report is about "The Research: Comparison of Search Facilities"
I had learned about Google Search, Google Scholar, Meta Search Engines, Subject Directory and Invisible Web. The comparison of Search Facilities did not include Invisible Web. Some things I wrote in the report, I got to print screen the web page as evidence. I got to talk about the general features/functions of the search facilities I had used. Total three categories - Search Engines, Meta Search Engines and Subject Directory. After talking about that, I got to compare and contrast the three selected search facilities. Later conclude about the most effective search facility among the three.
After this report, we were told to start doing citations and bibliography. We also told to start adding some information into Wiki.Ok. I have not do it yet.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home