Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hello Everyone! :)
I'm pleased to meet you.

I'm Tan Kai'en, currently studying in Diploma in Environment Design, Year2.
Time passes so fast. Its going to be 2010 soon.very soon.
Ok.I am having my first lesson of Effective Internet Research (EIR) now.
We are supposed to introduce ourselves through blogging.
It's fun.
Rather than playing ice-breaking games like self-introduction on the spot.I don't really like sometimes.

A short introduction about myself then.
I love to listen to music, sing, face-booking,watching movies and playing mahjong.
Normally I listen to Mandarin songs of different genres, mainly singers from Gary Cao, Jolin Tsai, Jay Chou and the list still goes on.
I can be quite addicted to facebook when I am free. I can spend hours and hours in there.
I also like to go Youtube to view Taiwanese variety shows especially shows relating to singing.
I like to play with my hamsters :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home